Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Pictures from my film shoot on my website

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks pretty cool.

    I'm kinda interested in what you look like.

    Are you shooting entirely in 16mm or in super 8 also?

    Corey

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If anyone's interested, I've posted some photos taken at my Black Forest trailer filmshoots.
    (I'm not in any of them, but I'm not the most interesting one to look at, so that's OK!)
    There is however, a good looking girl, and a guy getting his arm ripped off, which is always fun.

    Go to:
    http://www.blackforestentertainment.com
    and click on "Productions in progress" and you'll see the link to the pictures.

    I'm just finally getting around to getting my website with more useful and interesting stuff on it, so check back in a month or two, when I have lots of details of how I'm doing what I'm doing, more pictures, etc.
    We shot in the coolest location last weekend:
    There's a restaurant in Placerville California, called the Cozmic Cafe.
    It's a mid-1800's era building, that they built on the front of a mine shaft after they ran out of gold to dig up.
    They let us film inside the mine.
    It's really tough lighting those small, claustrophobic areas, let me tell you!
    My back is still sore from leaning over at odd angles, scraping against a stone all, while hand-holding a 20lb CP16R camera!!!


    Matt Pacini

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 19, 2003 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Matt Pacini ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Interesting looking stills, Matt.

    Some questions:

    Are you going to put up a brief synopsis on the site or did I miss that altogether?
    What camera are you using?
    What stock?
    Can I get Deborah's home #?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howdy!
    I'm "Mr. Humilty", so I don't have any pictures of me up there yet.
    People kept asking me why, so I told someone to take some of my this weekend.
    You can see what I look like, but I'm warning you, you won't be impressed!
    Especially since I have all these pictures of Deborah!
    Wait until I get some actual footage posted.
    The river swim scene is going to be fantastic!

    Anyway, I'm shooting it all on 16mm, with the exception of some Super 8 footage that I'm going to try to use for the background of the into titles, if it works out. (Kodachrome 40, shot on a Nizo 6080 modified to UltraS8).

    I'm using a CP16R for dialog, and a Canon Scoopic M (for MOS stuff).
    I had a CP belt go out on me this weekend, but I should have a belt in a couple days, so I'll be up and running again!.

    Stocks I'm shooting:
    About 65% on Fuji 64D (because I got an incredible deal, and I hate grain, but really, it's been a pain because it's SOOOO slow)

    About 30% on Kodak 250D, which is working out great. (most of this is outdoors). This will probably end up being my favorite stock ever.

    The rest on Kodak 320T, and a couple short ends I got of 500T, 500EXR and 200T.

    This is just some quick, preliminary stuff I'm putting up on the site, because I don't have time yet, but I'll put all sorts of other info up hopefully before too long, and i'm putting up more pictures tonight or tomorrow, so bookmark the site if you want to.

    Unfortunately, the lovely Deborah is married with 3 kids, but man, is she nice looking or what?
    Even with blood all over her!

    Matt Pacini

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 22, 2003 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Matt Pacini ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Howdy!
    I'm "Mr. Humilty", so I don't have any pictures of me up there yet, so I told someone to take some of my this weekend.
    So you can see what I look like, but I'm warning you, you won't be impressed!
    Especially since I have all these pictures of Deborah!
    Wait until I get some actual footage posted.
    The river swim scene is going to be fantastic!

    Anyway, I'm shooting it all on 16mm, with the exception of some Super 8 footage that I'm going to try to use for the background of the into titles, if it works out. (Kodachrome 40, shot on a Nizo 6080 modified to UltraS8).

    I'm using a CP16R for dialog, and a Canon Scoopic M (for MOS stuff).
    I had a CP belt go out on me this weekend, but I should have a belt in a couple days, so I'll be up and running again!.

    Stocks I'm shooting:
    About 65% on Fuji 64D (because I got an incredible deal, and I hate grain, but really, it's been a pain because it's SOOOO slow)

    About 30% on Kodak 250D, which is working out great. (most of this is outdoors). This will probably end up being my favorite stock ever.

    The rest on Kodak 320T, and a couple short ends I got of 500T, 500EXR and 200T.

    This is just some quick, preliminary stuff I'm putting up on the site, because I don't have time yet, but I'll put all sorts of other info up hopefully before too long, and i'm putting up more pictures tonight or tomorrow, so bookmark the site if you want to.

    Unfortunately, the lovely Deborah is married with 3 kids, but man, is she nice looking or what?
    Even with blood all over her!

    Matt Pacini

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jumar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2003
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. Sounds like fun.

    Be strategic about using that 320T in a special scene or something... it's difficult to cut it with all those other stocks... it'll look really washed out next to the 250D.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jumar:
    Cool. Sounds like fun.

    Be strategic about using that 320T in a special scene or something... it's difficult to cut it with all those other stocks... it'll look really washed out next to the 250D.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, no problem.
    I'm only using the 320T in interiors, and the 250D for exteriors.
    Really different looking locations, so it won't be a problem.

    Matt Pacini

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Scottness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2001
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Matt looks great - just came across it now - you should post this link on Andreas forum as well - good luck can't wait to see it evolve and follow it over your web site

    Scot

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Greg Crawford's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2002
    Posts
    603
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very professional looking site. I agree would love to see your synopsis . Is this a feature length film or something shorter? Northern California has a lot to offer visually.

    Please keep us posted and good luck.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Skyliner's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I notice that in the "Matt directing" photo there is a green aardvark in the tree above your shoulder. Is it in the crew? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •